To add a link to the left side, click in the white space below the existing links.Use the link builder in the toolbar to add a link. The page will automatically style the links. To edit colors, edit the html, and change #4c4c4c and #a12422 to the colors you want. Be careful removing existing links. Don't backspace too far, it'd be better if you edited the html.
NATIONAL HONOR SOCIETY FOR DANCE ARTS
CHAPTER SPONSOR HANDBOOK
NHSDA Vision, Mission, and Goals
We envision a nation in which all students have equal opportunity and access to quality dance arts education and are recognized for their outstanding artistic merit, leadership and academic achievement in the field of dance.
- To recognize outstanding artistic merit, leadership and academic achievement in students studying dance in public and private schools in K-12 education, dance studios, cultural/community centers, performing arts organizations, and colleges / universities.
- To foster an appreciation for dance as a true art form and one worthy of recognition and prestige.
NHSDA Collegiate Program Goals
- To encourage exploration of dance education pedagogy, choreography, performance, research, community outreach, and advocacy in the context of a broad dance program.
- To stimulate dialogue and networking between students, faculty, and experts in the field.
- To promote the use of standards in dance education curriculum and teaching methods.
- To develop future leaders in the field of dance arts education and performance.